We listen. We're different. You'll see.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
AndiSites Inc. is an award-winning, down-to-earth digital agency specializing in WordPress websites and associated services, including accessibility, audits, and SEO.
- WordPress Design & Development
- WordPress Support & Maintenance
- Website Audits
- Consulting & Training
- Technical & On-Page SEO Audit & Remediation using Semrush
- WordPress SEO
- Accessibility Audit & Remediation
- Graphic Design (Print & Web)
- Easy Collaboration: Online tools for proposals, project management, invoicing, and payment. Expert guidance on design, marketing, and technology that's friendly, personal, and prompt.
- Training & Support: From registering a domain name, to design and development, to testing and launching your website, AndiSites will help you every step of the way. We include 90 days post-launch support on every web design & development project for bug fixes and training reminders. If you'd like us to take care of everything for you, ongoing support and maintenance plans are available.
- User Focus: User-friendly design, intuitive site architecture, and enhanced search tools will help your users. Mobile-responsive design and development will ensure your site can be viewed beautifully on all types and sizes of devices, in all major browsers. ADA compliance–with accessibility that meets or exceeds WCAG 2.1 requirements–will ensure that your website can be understood and enjoyed by the widest possible audience.
- Client Focus: AndiSites will provide what you want and need–not tell you what you “should” want and need. We’ll be your trustworthy advisors, and we’ll always explain ourselves if we feel there’s a better way. We take all our projects personally, and our goal is to form lasting relationships with our clients. We’re only happy when you’re happy, and when your goals are met.
AndiSites has been in business consistently since 2008. Our client list includes more than 200+ organizations and businesses, and our average client relationship lasts for more than 7 years. We've won 40+ national and international awards for our website (re)design and development work.
As a woman-owned, minority-owned (member, Cherokee Nation) small business, AndiSites invests primarily in our talented team members. We take on a limited number of projects at one time to ensure that we can devote fully, while also ensuring the success of multiple ongoing support and maintenance clients.
Get in touch, and let's work together! :-)