Video Content Producer
SEMrush Academy is seeking for a talented and experienced Producer of Video Content with a passion for organizing the filming process and events that inspire digital marketers all over the globe and help them change for the better.
SEMrush Academy gives clients of SEMrush and digital marketers worldwide free access to digital marketing knowledge that helps them become better professionals and increase profits.
SEMrush Academy creates educational content with market leaders and well-known professionals. We are planning to start filming educational content with business celebrities. The work life of our future colleague will be filled with much travel and many adventures and challenges.
The Producer of Video Content manages the process of filming and editing video for SEMrush Academy and for the Marketing Department.
This person will be responsible for the video production process, from capture through post-production, shooting and editing footage of in-studio courses and interviews, commercials, and original content pieces.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-production support including video budgets, storyboards, scripts, shot-lists, SOWs for filming crew and venue owners, doc.flows, and production plans.
- Managing the filming and editing processes, including in-studio course interviews and performances.
- Managing freelance and in-house projects with strong pre and post-production skills that can be easily communicated to outside vendors.
- Familiarity with production best practices for branded content including client integration models and usage rights.
- Supervising the execution of work - getting things done on time with an agreed level of quality and within budget.
- Supervision of existing content updates.
- 3+ years as a video producer in a fast-paced newsroom, editorial, or branded content environment.
- Experience with educational or explainer content is a plus.
- Experience editing video and audio is not required but is preferred.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Career in a rapidly growing IT company;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with “white salary”;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Mon-Fr);
- Comfortable and cosy office space;
- Friendly colleagues;
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation (up to 50%);
- Medical insurance.