Growth Marketing Manager
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.
Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in the digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
Growth Operations Team (part of the Digital Marketing Team) is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who will partner directly with the Analytics Team, Paid Traffic Team, and Design Team to identify, assess, and test new opportunities for conversion rate optimization and revenue growth. The Growth Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to operationalize and scale new opportunities so that they become a common practice.
What You’ll Do Day-to-day:
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth across marketing landing pages and paid user acquisition channels;
- Prioritize viable opportunities based on impact and partner with teams across the Marketing org to build full-blown strategic plans around each;
- Execute approved plans and partner with the Analytics Team to measure and report on results;
- Help operationalize and scale successful tests to create a viable framework for experiments in collaboration with Product Marketing teams;
- Use a data-driven approach in order to identify bottlenecks, conversion leaks, and growth points within the Digital Marketing funnel;
- Design and execute experiments based on your analytical insights to improve the key metrics;
- Experiment with new platforms and opportunities based on Semrush goals (we’re eager to learn from you and the ideas you bring to the table).
- 3+ years of experience in a data-driven marketing role;
- Deep experimentation experience with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, and optimizing landing pages;
- Strong research skills and the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights;
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and familiarity with Google Tag Manager;
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments;
- You are ready to dive in and are comfortable ‘just figuring it out’.
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.