Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.
Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now! We are looking for PR Manager to join a dynamic team!
- Product PR strategy development and execution.
- Product studies from idea to launch and marketing.
- Media relations to drive Semrush presence in top industry publications.
- Communication support for new product launches.
- Working with different PR channels to drive awareness .
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- English language (C1/C2).
- 3+ years of experience as product marketing manager or PR manager in tech companies.
- Track record of delivering business value with PR activities.
- Excellent, clear, and detail-oriented written and verbal communications on highly complex topics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day starts (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.