Web Analyst (Google Analytics evangelist)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one. With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
A bit more about us:
A team with data scientists, analysts and data engineers, located in Saint Petersburg and Boston. We are using Google BigQuery and OWOX BI to collect and store our data. Tableau - for data visualizations. A lot of work is done using raw GA data - majority of our dashboards and data science projects (various scores, etc)
Why do we need you?
We need to get results faster and want to try a self-service analytics approach. We have team distributed worldwide in the Marketing Department. All have some level of proficiency in GA, but they still need your help and guidance.
What will be your main areas of responsibilities?
- Be responsible for GA 360 implementation and support. Working with filters and segments, creating custom variables.
- Implementing tags via Tag Manager (which requires some level of proficiency in GTM).
- Creating different data integrations, both with Google services and third party tools and making sure they are working smoothly.
- Working with ad hoc requests from marketing specialists, which implies creating custom reports, goals and various segments.
- Explaining how GA 360 works as many times as it’s needed. Leading GA 360 training sessions and workshops, and personal consultations as well.
What skills are we looking for?
This vacancy is more about soft skills and a certain type of personality, than about field knowledge. We are looking for a person who will be comfortable in a client-facing role and is able to communicate with various internal stakeholders.
- Sure, we need you to be GA certified and renew your certificates when needed.
- We need you to have a deep understanding of the ways data is collected and stored in GA and how sampling works.
- We need you to understand the reason for discrepancies between raw GA data from OWOX BI and reports in GA 360 user interface.
- Creating reports and custom segments fast and easy.
As long as the main focus here is on communicating with internal stakeholders, we are looking for good english-speaking skills and the ability to explain. You don’t have to be native-speaker-level, but you need to be able to explain all issues to stakeholders and make sure they understand.
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day starts (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station;
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.