Content Lead (Marketplace)
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.
Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
Our Semrush team is looking for a Content Lead to develop a great content strategy for our new tool - Marketplace.
- Elaborate and execute a content marketing strategy;
- Develop content marketing channels, including PR activities to attract new audiences and increase conversion,
- Audit existing content and analyze competitors tactics to identify areas for improvement;
- Manage content creation for developing the marketing funnel and supporting team’s projects;
- Ensure that all content materials are consistent in terms of messaging and tone of voice;
- Update and optimize content for search to drive organic traffic;
- Collaborate with writers, designers, editors, analytics, product owners and other marketing teams across the company;
- Monitor key metrics and analyze content performance;
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years experience creating and executing a content marketing strategy that drives business results;
- Experience managing content across multiple marketing channels;
- Great analytical skills and an ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with SEO and proven success growing organic traffic.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to understand audience needs and preferences.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Native speaker or Proficiency level of English.
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company is a plus.
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.