Sales Executive (US and Canada Markets)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide. With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
The Sales Executive will increase sales revenue by building relationships with potential and existing customers and presenting strategic opportunities towards their business needs.
- Successfully build relationships with potential customers, as the Semrush first point of contact, discussing business strategies and areas of difficulty and educating them on specific products and services that would provide value and support their goals.
- Increase new sales potential by performing outbound sales activities including phone calls, emails, and campaigns, and scheduling and facilitating demonstrations.
- Drive bottom line by qualifying inbound inquiries and appropriately advancing them through the sales process for an increased opportunity of conversion.
- Maintain strong rapport with existing customers understanding their business needs and providing additional Semrush Solutions to optimize growth. Connect daily to provide product support, answer questions, and provide resources to ensure success and achieve goals.
- Meet or exceed key sales activity metrics and revenue quota in areas such as calls, emails, qualified opportunities, and secured demonstrations to support the sales volume and facilitate client acquisition and retention.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to strategically identify new ways to improve and optimize sales activity, outbound lead sourcing techniques and identify the benefits of our services for our customers.
- Maintain an expert level of product knowledge to support current and potential customer questions and provide a better understanding of the tools to overcome hesitations and offer clarity to Semrush solutions.
- Communicate with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and the Management Teams to provide feedback, share and offer ideas on best practices, successes, and solutions.
- Ensure data accuracy of customer information that is maintained in the CRM system to improve reporting and analytics.
- Bachelors Degree/Equivalent in a related field
- 3 or more years of experience in sales or business development role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and present verbally and in writing
- Technically savvy and adaptable in a constantly changing environment. Ability to quickly master new technology
- Knowledge of the internet and social media
- A high degree of independent thinking and self-responsibility
- Self-motivated, outgoing, and able to meet monthly deadlines and achieve results
- Strong enthusiasm and positivity along with a commitment to creating excellent experiences
- A growth mindset with the willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Knowledge of Excel/Word/Google Docs/Gmail/Salesforce or CRM
- Presentation Skills within a virtual environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.