Customer Support Specialist (Sellzone Team)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide. With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
Our Customer Success department is growing and seeking for talented Customer Support Specialist for the evening shift, who will provide our customers with relevant information regarding Sellzone services.
- Supporting users by email and chats.
- Training our customers online (demos / webinars). From basics to the full functionality to benefit from Sellzone services.
- Providing internal departments and management with customers’ feedback.
- Participating in internal projects on processes improvements and internal company-wide projects.
- Native/near native written and verbal communication skills in fluent English.
- Ability to solve problems fast by looking into the details and deep research.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with no supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and become a self-problem solver.
- Customer-facing experience as a strong plus.
- Willingness to constantly learn and grow, creative and playful approach to achieving goals.
- This offer stands for the “work-from-office” format (10 mins from the metro station Moskovskiye Vorota). Of course, every now and then you can #wfh due to various reasons, but bear in mind this is not a remote work format vacancy.
Working hours 3.00 pm - 11.00 pm.
Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
Online English classes.
Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard and soft skills.
Financial compensation for sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
Awesome parties, team buildings and corporate events in different formats – both online and offline, depending on the global situation. We can have fun in any case! :)
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications.