We Help Davids Beat Goliaths
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
DD is a family of brands centered around one mission — to help the Davids of this world beat their Goliaths. This is our approach, and it infuses every product, service, and resource we create.
At the highest level, DD empowers people in the education and nonprofit world to break through barriers and make smarter decisions. We develop client-tailored marketing game plans that outperform rather than outspend.
We're known for being highly collaborative, fast-paced, innovative, and creative. We live at the intersection of technology and marketing with a strong emphasis on data-driven strategies and tactics. We love developing creative, powerful, content-backed stories, and we use the inbound marketing methodology as the engine that drives our initiatives.
We've answered the What and the Why, but here's How we do this work as well as we do:
- Treat clients like family. We believe that the roots of great success are great relationships, which is why with us, you get a team—not just a vendor. Your challenges become our challenges, and we commit to serving you and your team like you're one of us.
- Be ridiculously helpful. You know that feeling you get when you shop at a Trader Joe's, get helped on the side of the road by AAA, or talk to a Zappo's customer service representative? These brands propagate a kind of service that's responsible, personal, and easy—and we strive to emulate them (and then some).
- Challenge conventional thinking. There's a lot of fluffy advice thrown around in the marketing technology space (not to mention all the jargon)! Our team researches, tests, and thinks on repeat to bring you marketing strategies that are contextually relevant to your needs. Let's just say we've got a healthy skepticism about "industry best practices."
- Treasure transparency. Authenticity has become such a buzzword these days, but we do pride ourselves on being honest and forthcoming in our pricing, strategic recommendations, services, and projected outcomes.
- Adapt and improve. Just when you think you've figured out how to increase organic leads from SEO, Google pulls a fast one and changes its algorithm—which, rude. At DD, our clients trust us to adapt and improve our strategic game plans, our products, and our services to maximize their investment as the digital landscape evolves.
- Make it fridge-worthy. Excellence is what we strive for in everything we create—whether it be a blog post, a website, an eBook, or a chatbot.