Can Listing Management make sure my business info can’t be changed in directories?
For most directories, which operate on a Dual Sync model, Listing Management can guarantee that your business info will be maintained, as long as you remain active and keep the information up-to-date within the tool itself.
However, if the directory is a submission publisher, this is not guaranteed. That’s because for submission publishers, the directory maintains control over how and when your business information is updated, and they may choose to edit information they feel is incorrect.
In this case, while we will submit your business information as you provide it, we cannot:
- Follow up to ensure that it was published
- Secure the listing against future edits
This includes the following directories:
- Amazon Alexa
- American Express
- Pitney Bowes
- Uber Eats
Why Use Listing Management if Some Listings Are Not Protected?
Because most directories use Data Sync publishing, Listing Management can still protect the majority of listings.
Listing Management also makes it easier to update your business info on all directories at once, regardless of publisher type, whenever you need it.
Finally, by continuing to use the tool, you can access other valuable local SEO features. These include:
- Duplicate suppression
- Performance reporting
- Local rank tracking
Additionally, Premium locations can take advantage of:
- Review Responses
- Review Analytics
If you have any questions about Listing Management or need additional assistance, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- What directories does Semrush distribute citations to with the Listing Management tool?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Why are there discrepancies between listings?
- How long does it take to publish updates?