I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
If you want to change the subscription to Semrush Local, you first need to cancel it with Yext. Before canceling, you can export the listings from Yext so that you don't need to fill out most of the information again. Please refer to this link for a step-by-step guide on exporting your data. After the file is ready, you can provide it to us so that we can bulk upload it automatically. Please be aware that our bulk upload service is available for 10 or more locations only. For this, please contact our Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing and Review Management?
- What will happen if I cancel my Semrush Local subscription?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?