How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
In the United States, you can have up to 100 locations per brand and an unlimited number of brands.
In the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Australia you can have up to 24 locations per brand, and an unlimited number of brands.
The rest of the available countries have no limit on the number of locations per brand.
For example, if you manage business listings for an American pizza chain you will be able to purchase citations for 100 locations. Each location will cost $20 per month ($40 for a premium location).
The list of citation sites we distribute to can be found here.
- What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- What directories does Semrush distribute citations to with the Listing Management tool?
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing Management?
- Listing Management Premium Location
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Listing Management Reviews tab
- Connecting Facebook and Google Business Profile to Listing Management
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- Listing Management: Peculiarities of Working with Locations in Recently Added Countries
- Listing Management Duplicates tab