How long does it take to publish updates?
While Listing Management can submit updates, we can’t guarantee how long those updates will take to process or be published. That’s because this time frame is determined by the publisher.
In many cases, once an update is submitted, it will take between 24 and 72 hours to be published. But this can vary considerably. For example, some directories will only publish updates every two weeks, while others may publish every 4-6 weeks or monthly.
Is the Publication Process the Same for New and Updated Listings?
For the Listing Management tool itself, the process is the same for new and updated listings. However, the processing time on the directory’s end may take longer for new listings. As with updates, the time frame for new listings is at the publisher’s discretion.
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- What directories does Semrush distribute citations to with the Listing Management tool?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Why are there discrepancies between listings?
- Can Listing Management make sure my business info can’t be changed in directories?